sábado, 4 de agosto de 2012

Música do dia

Home is where I want to be/ Pick me up and turn me around/ I feel numb, burn with a weak heart/ Guess I must be having fun/ The less we say about it the better/ Make it up as we go along/ Feet on the ground, head in the sky/ It's okay, I know nothing's wrong, nothing/ I got plenty of time/ You got light in your eyes/ And you're standing here beside me/ I love the passing of time/ Never for money, always for love/ Cover up and say goodnight, say goodnight/ Home, is where I want to be/ But I guess I'm already there/ I come home, she lifted up her wings/ I guess that this must be the place/ I can't tell one from the other/ I find you, or you find me?/ There was a time before we were born/ If someone asks, this is where I'll be, where I'll be/ We drift in and out/ Sing into my mouth/ Out of all those kinds of people/ You got a face with a view/ I'm just an animal looking for a home/ And share the same space for a minute or two/ And you love me till my heart stops/ Love me till I'm dead/ Eyes that light up/ Eyes look through you/ Cover up the blank spots/ Hit me on the head/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário